Congratulations to the 2015 Business Leader of the Year, Tony Rose!
Information about the Business Council
Through Lenoir-Rhyne's Business Council, area businesses, industries, educational organizations, and the university work together to enhance the quality of life in the region and to provide mutually beneficial opportunities for all groups to prosper.
Presentations, seminars, roundtable discussions, and membership meeting provide businesses an opportunity to network with one another, consult other experts and provide students with opportunities to learn from business executives and professionals.
Businesses, corporations, and foundations that believe in the mission of L-R and contribute $1,000 or more annually for current operations are members of the L-R Business Council. This commitment represents continued loyalty and ensures Lenoir-Rhyne's future by guaranteeing its ability to offer quality higher education and community programming.
Lenoir-Rhyne is a very fortunate to have the annual partnership of more than 100 businesses as we expand our programs to address the critical educational needs of this region. We invite you to join us as a Business Council member. For more information, contact Kent Farmer at firstname.lastname@example.org, 828-328-7345 or Janet McKee at email@example.com, 828.328.7081.
- Student intern availability upon request
- Career fair participation invitation
- Sounding board for the Charles M. Snipes School of Business & Economics
- Usage of the Mauney-Schaeffer Conference Hall free of Charge, subject to availability
- Member discounts and priority seating at all Business Council events
- Fall Forum Luncheon and Business Leader of the Year celebrations
- Seminar participation - exclusive to membership and free of charge